Modern Slavery Act
The UK Modern Slavery Act 2015 requires large companies that conduct business in the UK to publicly report the activities they undertake to prevent human trafficking and slavery. Lilly maintains a long-standing practice of complying with local minimum age laws and requirements and has a well-established Supplier Code of Business Conduct.
- We behave ethically in business relationships, dealings and activities.
- We practice the highest standards of business conduct.
- We comply with all laws, regulations, industry codes of practice, and Lilly policies, standards, and procedures that apply to our business activities.
- We conduct our business activities with respect for people and a commitment to human rights, diversity, equal opportunity and freedom from exposure to improper conduct.
- We create and maintain safe and healthful working conditions.
LIlly is committed to ensuring that its supply chains are free from slavery or human trafficking.